Thursday, October 28, 2010

I800 Approval

I found out this morning that our I800 was approved. We are very excited to be another step closer to our little boy.

NEXT

Our officer will forward our approval to the NVC (National Visa Center). NVC will upload our approval into their system and cable (send) our approval the US consulate. Then the NVC will issue a letter stating they have done this.


This sounds like a lot of steps but hopefully it will all happen quickly and with out an problems. The nice thing is when it is finished we will get to check cable and letter off our list on our timeline.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations on your I-800 approval. I am excitedly awaiting that part of the process to happen. We mailed it overnight to the lock box on October 26 and they received it the 27th so hoping it doesnt take too long for approval! Oh so exciting isnt it? You, me and Daleea are on the same path and oh so close on dates! Going together would be amazing! Congratulations again!

Leanne said...

Hi, I stubbled across your other blog while searching for ideas for a Fancy Nancy party. I then noticed that you are adopting from China which led me to this blog. The Fancy Nancy party is for our daughter who we adopted from China in 2006. She is a joy and I just wanted to congratulate you on your son and to wish you speedy travel to meet him.

God Bless
Leanne (Australia)

Amanda said...

Hello, I just came across your blog. We are waiting to travel to Shandong as well. We are adopting a 6 year old little girl. We have two boys and one girl at home.
Congratulations on your 1800 approval. We have fingers crossed ours will come next week.
Blessings!
~Amanda

Post a Comment

 
© The Journey To Our Son

CoffeeShop Designs