Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Waiting For The Delivery


Shane and I waited for the Fed Ex man to come today to deliver our LOA. Shane heard the big truck coming down the road and was out the door!


Our LOA came with more paperwork to fill out. So I tackled what we needed to get done and I headed out to Eric's office to accept Fu Zhi Da's referral today.


We were approved by China on September 29,2010. Today we checked the box that says we accept the referral of Fu Zhi Da to be our son!

I then headed right back to the Fed Ex office to send our LOA back to our agency. A copy of our LOA, our I800 application and couple other items were sent off to USCIS today. What a great day! This feels like such a huge step!

So what next?

We will wait for our I800 approval!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© The Journey To Our Son

CoffeeShop Designs