Friday, December 3, 2010

7 Days Down

I have heard and read from numerous people that Article 5 and TA are the hardest wait in the process. I feel like things have moved fast even in the waiting during our process. We had some long waits and unexpected life events that caused our Dossier to take longer than expected. Even with that the wait seemed to go fast. But now I know what people are talking about. Last night I said to Eric "This TA is taking forever but I can't believe it is Friday tomorrow!" Yes, I said it all in the same breath and he looked at me like I was crazy. So yes the weeks still fly but for some reason the TA count seems to stand still. I know it is the anticipation of finally having a date and knowing when we will be on a plane to get our little boy. In this process and in all the WAITING for the next step God continues to reveal his plan and his timing. Max and our love for him has been born in our hearts already so it is hard to imagine what if things had moved faster or slower but instead we rest that God had the perfect little boy planned for us and his hand continues to guide each step of our paperwork to bring him home. So in our anxiousness we rest in his timing for us to travel to get our little boy. Our agency said to plan on about 3 week for our TA. We have 7 days down, we are 7 days closer to the day we board the plane to China.

2 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

OH, HOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR HEART...
GOD'S SPEED......

MusicalMommy said...

Last year around this time I was a complete mess. I broke down twice at Allie's preschool when I went to drop her off. I cried at Church twice in the middle of the service. I felt so out of control, feared the unknown, was bummed when our Travel Call didn't happen when WE had it planned out. When others waiting with the same timeline left for Korea two weeks before we did. It was complete torture. Honestly Juile, the hardest thing I ever had to endure. Keep up your good perspective. Gives a whole new meaning to Advent doesn't it. Use that to draw closer to Him. :)

Post a Comment

 
© The Journey To Our Son

CoffeeShop Designs