Monday, December 13, 2010

The Two Letter We Have Been Waiting For

We have our

TA

We got an e-mail at 4:55 today from our agency that said "We are pleased to let you know that your travel approval has arrived and we are working on your travel schedule." Our agency is requesting a Consulate appointment so when they have confirmed a date we will be booking our flights to China. I just can't believe that in 3 - 4 weeks we could be on a plane to meet our little boy.

I have been on cloud nine since we received the news. Alexa and I were making cookies and I kept asking her what ingredient we had just put in the bowl and how much. Good thing she was on top of things or her Reindeer cookies would not have turned out. She asked me why I kept leaping in the air. She said, "Moms don't usually do that!" I would agree but it is not every day that the final piece of paperwork comes through on the journey to your son! She asked me if I was going to act like this for the rest of the month.

Stay tuned for travel dates. We hope to know by the end of the week.

5 comments:

Jerusha said...

Woo-hoo!!!!!

Deb said...

AWESOME NEWS!!! So happy for you guys!

Shans said...

Wonderful! Wonderful news! That is so incredibly exciting! I am so happy for your family!

The Sykora's said...

We just could not be HAPPIER to hear this GREAT news. I'm going to tell you that reading this post brought back so many GREAT feelings of when we were at that stage... and the feelings just get BETTER. The day you hold your child... will be LIFE CHANGING! For each person you read about that is going through this process, you will always share the excitement and thrill because you know how great it feels. CONGRATS to a WONDERFUL e-mail... CONGRATS on being 1 step closer... and CONGRATS to making a WONDERFUL change for your family!

Carey said...

Yeah!!! Fantastic!! Prayers as you prepare!

Post a Comment

 
© The Journey To Our Son

CoffeeShop Designs