Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pray Two Precious Children Home

One of the amazing things about the journey we are on is the people we have met along the way. It is exciting as we get close to traveling that we will be able to actually meet some of these families and little ones in person. There are two families that I have met in my yahoo group for Max's Orphanage. The day we got his referral I joined the group and I met Tracy and Daleea. I was so excited to meet others who had little ones in Max's orphanage. The even more amazing thing was as I read these families blogs they shared the same faith as I did. How amazing that we were able to be on this journey together, support each other through the steps to our children and pray for each other's families, process and little ones. Please pray with me for these families. Tracy is adopting a ten year old little boy from Max's orphanage and Daleea is adopting a two year old little girl. For months we have talked about the possibility of being in Jinan at the same time and getting our children together. It would be so amazing if that happened. There usually aren't too many adoptions out of their orphanage so it would be amazing for us to be there together. If these two families get their TA this week there is the possibility that we will all be in Jinan, China together. Pray for them with me if you would. (If you click on the child's name you will be able to go their blog)

Our little boy!

Meet Luke




UPDATE: Tracy got their CA appointment and we will be in Jinan the same time getting our children. Please continue to pray for Daleea's TA to come this week so she can join us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© The Journey To Our Son

CoffeeShop Designs