Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top 10 Reasons You Know You Are Going To China

1. You have been to Target or Wal-Mart more times than you care to count.


2. Your bathroom scale is in the middle of your bedroom so you can weigh your luggage.


3. Every time you purchase something you think about how much it weighs.


4. You dream every night about China, paperwork and your little boy!


5. You almost make a dentist appointment because you had a dream your teeth fell out in China but quickly realize you don't have time to sit in the dentist chair because you have to tackle the "to do lists."


6. You can’t stop reading people’s blogs and their journey to their child!


7. Your motto is “I can sleep on the plane!”


8. There are lists all over your house.


9. You pray, pray and pray some more.


10. You can't stop thinking about your little boy and what it will feel like to have him in your arms!!!!!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

How funny! But, oh so true!! This was my life just a few days ago. And, now I'm here!

You will here in just a few days, too! Can you believe it?! It's finally here!!

Tammy

Flip-flop Mama said...

yay Julie! Am so excited for you and your family! Can't wait to meet Max someday :) Will be praying for you and thinking about you in the coming weeks!

Katie said...

You hit everything on the nail...the problem was I was to excited to sleep on the plane.

Jewels of My Heart said...

soooooooooooooooooo excited for you all!
Oh, how I wanted to share this day with you and Tracy... but I am so thankful you two will be there together and will have your boys in your arms on the 17th... I will be praying!
Love,
Daleea

Tracy said...

Crazy Julie but everyday when everyone tells me to get some sleep, that is totally my answer " I have Fri- Sun of flying and travel to sleep! Gotta keep chugging along now!" I cant believe it is almost here! I am beyond excited! So many crazy emotions going on at the sametime! See you oh so soon. We gotta figure out how to contact each other once we get there. I am guessing we will go to their orphanage together? See you soon!

Beckyb said...

Praying, Praying, Praying!! Can't wait!!!

Steffie B. said...

Julie....I am so excited for you....I will be praying all the way! ;)

Post a Comment

 
© The Journey To Our Son

CoffeeShop Designs